GGEF Sustainable City & Marine Life Camp
Transform the way you learn during this Chinese New Year break！
Join us as we embark on an educational adventure…
Hop on board an exciting journey to learn sustainability and marine ecology! Discover your inner potential, tap into your innate capacity!
For the first time in Singapore, we are organizing a “marine and city” themed winter camp. It is curated for an experiential learning adventure, the camp will be focused on marine science and sustainability, led by an international team of mentors from USA, Singapore and China.
Students will discover about marine ecology, environmental impact and sustainability through fun-filled n workshops, adventurous expeditions and engaging lectures. During the 8 days trip, students will also visit Singapore’s top University, sites of technological advancements and ecological conservation. The trip offers the opportunity for them to build their confidence, adaptability and intercultural appreciation in a global environment.
DATE ：27th Jan – 3rd Feb 2020
AGE：12 – 17 years old
What will the student get out of the camp?
- Launched its inaugural conference in 2013
- Social enterprise headquartered in Singapore
- We run conferences, awards, camps and workshops to promote sustainability among business leaders and inspire future leaders
- We care and value youth development, so we reinvest part of our event revenue to sponsor youth to attend international events and expeditions such as 2041 International Antarctic Expedition
- GGEF’s vision is to empower the next generation to build a sustainable future through taking care of profit, people and the planet; and by way to support UN SGDs
HOW TO APPLY
- Early bird special (before 30 November 2019): SGD4,650 per student
Normal : SGD4,850 per student
- To apply, click HERE.
- Minimum number of participant, 20 Pax. Maximum group size, 40 Pax.
- A deposit of SGD195 needs to be made upon registration.
- Please remit payment to:
Bank Account No: 008-904202-5
Company Name: GGEF Pte Ltd
Bank Name: DBS Bank Ltd
DBS Swift BIC Code: DBSSSGSG
Bank Address: 12 Marina Boulevard, DBS Asia Central, Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, Singapore 018982
- Please email Joanna the prove of payment, along with the attendee’s name to firstname.lastname@example.org for our record.
- Return airfare (Economy class).
- Visa processing fee.
- Travel insurance to Singapore.
- Meals and accommodation within Singapore as specified in our day-by-day itineraries (self arranged meals not included).
- All transportation while on tour, sightseeing/entrance fees as specified in our day-by-day itineraries. All gratuities for coach captains, and local guides.
- Boat rental for marine expedition.
- All materials required in the lectures, workshops and expeditions.
- Personal accident insurance within Singapore.
- Excess baggage charge, single room charge.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, phone calls, souvenirs and shopping.
- Any items not listed under Fee Inclusions.
- Cancellation due to minimum number of pax not met, full refund.
- Cancellation made at least 45 days prior to tour date, full refund.
- Cancellation made between 26 – 44 days prior to tour date, 50% refund.
- Cancellation made less than 25 days prior to tour date or No Show, no refund.
- A fee of SGD195 will be imposed on Early Bird Special cancellation.