GGEF Sustainable City & Marine Life Camp
Transform the way you learn during this summer break！
Join us as we embark on an educational adventure…
Hop on board an exciting journey to learn sustainability and marine ecology! Discover your inner potential, tap into your innate capacity!
For the first time in Singapore, we are organizing a “marine and city” themed summer camp. It is curated for an experiential learning adventure, the camp will be focused on marine science and sustainability, led by an international team of mentors from USA, Singapore and China.
Students will discover about marine ecology, environmental impact and sustainability through fun-filled n workshops, adventurous expeditions and engaging lectures. During the 9 days trip, students will also visit Singapore’s top University, sites of technological advancements and ecological conservation. The trip offers the opportunity for them to build their confidence, adaptability and intercultural appreciation in a global environment.
AGE：12 – 17 years old
Camp 1 : 14 July – 22 July 2021
Camp 2 : 29 July – 6 August 2021
Camp 3 : 12 August – 20 August 2021
What will the student get out of the camp?
- Launched its inaugural conference in 2013
- Social enterprise headquartered in Singapore
- We run conferences, awards, camps and workshops to promote sustainability among business leaders and inspire future leaders
- We care and value youth development, so we reinvest part of our event revenue to sponsor youth to attend international events and expeditions such as 2041 International Antarctic Expedition
- GGEF’s vision is to empower the next generation to build a sustainable future through taking care of profit, people and the planet; and by way to support UN SGDs
HOW TO APPLY
- Early Bird Special (before 31 January 2021): SGD 4,650 per student
Normal : SGD 4,850 per student
- Registration form is as per the link below.
- Minimum number of participant: 20 Pax; Maximum group size: 40 Pax.
- A deposit of SGD 200 is required upon registration. The balance payable must be made within 7 days upon confirmation by the organizer.
- Meals and accommodation within Singapore as specified in our day-by-day itineraries (self arranged meals not included).
- All transportation while on tour, sightseeing/entrance fees as specified in our day-by-day itineraries. All gratuities for coach captains, and local guides.
- Boat rental for marine expedition.
- All materials required in the lectures, workshops and expeditions.
- Personal accident insurance within Singapore.
- Flight tickets to and fro Singapore
- Visa Processing Fee
- Travel Insurance
- Excess baggage charge, single room charge.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, phone calls, souvenirs and shopping.
- Any items not listed under Fee Inclusions.
- Cancellation due to minimum number of student not met, full refund.
- Cancellation made at least 45 days prior to departure date, full refund.
- Cancellation made between 26 – 44 days prior to departure date, 50% refund.
- Cancellation made less than 25 days prior to departure date or No Show, no refund.
- A fee of SGD 200 will be imposed on Early Bird Special cancellation.